Early Saturday morning the lanes become the place to be for a group of motivated young athletes. They come to learn the game of bowling, to meet new friends, and to participate in a team sport where everyone plays. They learn the sport of bowling by forming teams, bowling as a league and receiving coaching at every skill leverl.
When: Saturdays 9:30am - Noon
Starts: August 20, 2011
Divisions: Pee Wee (4-7 years), Bantom/Prep (8-12 years), & Jr/Majors (13-17 years)
Fee: $10 per week (Includes 3 games of bowling, shoe rental, prize fund, use of bowling equipment, and coaching)
All Skill Levels Welcome!
Contact Kirk at firstname.lastname@example.org
Top 10 Reasons to Join us for Bowling in our Youth Program:
10. You’d look so hot in that bowling shirt with your name on it.
9. You get to hang out with your friends in a dark alley (not really, but sounded good).
8. High-5’s are more fun than handshakes.
7. You can knock things over and people will cheer.
6. You get to wear bowling shoes.
5. Everybody eventually ends up in the gutter.
4. You can meet new friends.
3. Grease rules!
2. No homework involved.
1. Having fun while trying to win scholarship money!